Friday 12 October 2012

Austin Tan – Embarassing JC students while being a total douche


*DISCLAIMER – The following material is personal opinion and is written as a joke. No harm is meant to anybody.

 

So I saw this FB post by Austin Tan, a student from a prominent JC.


 

I have to say, this guy is a really arrogant douche. So I’ve decided to take some time and poke fun at his inflated ego. Before I begin, I’d like to say that Iam also a JC student, but I respect ITE students tremendously and some of them remain my good friends to this day. Right, so let’s talk shitiness.

 

“What now?” – Woah dude calm down, no one’s yelling at you for being incredibly stupid and flat-out wrong. Yet.

 

“ITE are for losers…” – So much to say about this claim. Firstly, good to see that the “prominent” JC you’re from places so much importance on proper English. *is, as in “This guy is an extra large douche with a coke and some fries”. Secondly, on a more serious note, ITE isn’t a place for losers, as much as his microscopic brain might fantasise. There are good and unique opportunities available for ITE students, courtesy of our government, such as not being a professional loser on the Internet that no one gives two shits about and probably has no social life.

 

“Oh please” – good to see that this guy is fantabulous, as hes engliush well hav u bveieve.

 

“you’re a frog in a well katelynn” – What’s a “Well katelynn”? Why does being inside it make you a frog?

 

“I know what Macdonalds is like” – no shit buddy, so does everyone who walks 5 miles in I don’t know, any part of Singapore. Speaking of which, what’s with the hate on people working at Macdonalds? I have friends who worked at Macdonalds and they do so just to earn some quick cash, you inconsiderate, pompous arse.

 

“and not being racist but…” – This is a rather interesting epic fail as his next insult, while being completely retarded, had absolutely nothing to do about being racist, but rather had everything to do with being a complete dimwit.

 

“and seriously, the handwriting is no different than a kindergartens” – but the engrish is probrry batter.

 

“…my A level standards I don’t think you would want to work in macdonalds either” – I’m trembling at both your incredible proficiency in English and your absolute wealth of general knowledge, both of which are apparently some new benchmarks set by SEAB for H3 Bullshit.

 

“That is not English then.” – The comedy writes itself, hypocrite. If you want to insult someone’s language, check your own.

 

“for those who knew me” – 1) sounds like how a rapist would describe his past victims at a hearing.

 

“So for what reason do I have to study extra?” – It feels mean to bring back the English argument again.

 

“out of my league” –First of all, I agree that the girl you harass daily is indeed hopelessly beyond your reach. However, back to seriousland, this is the part I took the most offence with. Are you really that arrogant, that proud that you imagine yourself above ITE students? Straight off the bat, I can think of at least 3 things they have that you don’t. They are mostly nice people, they don’t make stupid remarks on the internet, and they don’t declare their wrongness so prominently, like it’s a gold medal to be displayed.

 
Let me just end off by saying that I’m not personally attacking him, but rather just mocking his opinion out of some frustration I feel as a JC student. To all ITE students reading this, please don’t judge us based on him. I personally believe that people like this bring nothing but absolute disgrace. Speaking of which, oh hi Steven Lim!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL at H3 bullshit...they should offer that

    ReplyDelete